Counselling & Decision Making
Comprehensive counselling enables the student to choose the appropriate specializations & universities that suit to his/her career objectives and on the basis of possibility of admission
There are several formalities to follow, in order to complete admission process
- Deadlines of the department concerned
- Deadlines of the Graduate School/University/College
- Pre-requisite Tests information and requirements (TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, IELTS etc.)
- Application fees and payment formalities
- List of documents required for admission
- Various locations to where the application material has to be sent
- Different approaches to know the admission status
- Contact methods to know about the Letter of Offer/I-20 dispatch status
- Further steps to confirm the admission with your chosen university
Our expertise and regular interaction with the admission offices of most universities/colleges helps us in keeping track with all the above aspects and give you unsurpassed service while completing the admission formalities on your behalf.
Each university/Department has its own requirement for preparing a Statement of Purpose, which is otherwise known as Statement of Intent, College application essay or simply essay etc. This SOP is a crucial admission document which makes or breaks an application. If the SOP is good, universities may overlook a few minor deficiencies and make a positive decision. At the same time, nothing can help a student, if the SOP is badly prepared, even if other aspects of the application are good enough.
When necessary, we review the SOPs, evaluates the content, suggests changes and make the SOPs most effective for applicants’ purpose.
The Admission support kit in “link Countries” has the following information for your reference
- SOP Guidelines
- SOP Dos and Don’ts
- Sample SOP
Like the Statement of Purpose, Recommendations play a key role in admission decisions. We make a very careful assessment and suggests students on
- Who should recommend?
- What is the content of recommendations?
- What decisions are taken based on the content of recommendation?
- Which are the most effective recommendations?
- How many recommendations to be submitted? etc. are the key aspects
Visa process is the most fearsome one for the students. Due to lack of proper information and with wrong guidance by unscrupulous agents, many students lose the opportunity of getting the visa, despite having admission on hand.
We will provide you latest information on
- Documents required for visa interview
- Guidance on financial documentation
- Visa application procedures
- Interview preparation
- Expected questions (and answers, if necessary) and
- Tips & Tricks for successfully getting through the interview (when necessary)
We provide Immigration support to Canada, NewZealand and Australia
Scholarships and financial aid are given to meritorious International students, by the respective colleges or universities
There are several foundations which also consider some form of aid/award based on the academic performance and other factors of an international applicant.
In some cases, the governments encourage international students with their own scholarships. (Eg. Fulbright Awards, USA, IPRS in Australia and British Chevening Scholarships, UK)
By keeping tab on such information and with careful assessment of possibilities, we provide you necessary guidance. We also provide latest information on various scholarship/award opportunities.
- Book flight tickets
- Facilitate Travel Insurance
- Providing new sim cards (top up option chosen by candidates)
- Airport Pick-up
- Country wise Pre-departure briefing (PDB)
- Help in currency exchange
We guide in finding right accommodation which suits your needs and budget.
Type of Student Accommodation available:
- Private rented house
- University managed houses and rooms
- University hall of residence
- Private halls
- Family stays or Homestays
Post landing Services
- Part-time job assistance in selected places
- Career guidance
- Assistance in Internships (only in selected countries)